Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Moving On

Hi Bloggers 

It is me again and this is my last blog post at Yaldhurst Modle School. You might ask why? The answer it that I am moving schools for intermediat. I am going to Kirkiwood so this blog post is about how I feel about next year and what I have learnt at the time being at Yaldhurst. 

I am going to start of by saying what I learnt about here at Y.M.S. I have leant that everyone here is so nice I feel like everyone is so suportive to what you are doing, I have learnt how to be a good friend and care about other people and not myself.

I am very nervous for next year but exited I feel like that becuase I am exited for a new start and to meat new people but I am nervous becuase I have still not looked at the school yet. If you want to look at my new school here it is linked Kirkwood. Yep that is were I am going next year and I do have some of my friends coming along with me.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this.

Do you go to an Intimediat?

Have you moved schools before?

I am going to miss you all but bye bye.  :0

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question