Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Finding Fraction of Amounts

 Hello Bloger

Today in math we have been finding amounts in fraction if you are worndering why it is because it is fraction week. I fouund it calinging at the start but then I had the hang of it.  I have been loveing this math week becuase fractions are so cool.

Here is a video to show how to do it.

Did you like it well I sure did it was a little hard to make the video but I tried my best at is.
Please leave a comment down bellow and tell me if you have done it before.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel mey.
    So I really like this blog post, you did its like your doing a video chat to a class but its short so I like how you are telling us about fractions. It might teach somebody about fractions I also like how you have a video in here and how you also have capital letters in your next time writing at the top good job keep the good work up.pc did you use screncastify

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brayden
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post. It is cool that because of my video you can show someone how to do it. Well I kind of went for something like if I was talking to the class about class. I can't thank enough for you to comment on my blog post. Great job on the comment.
      From Angel-Mey In TM SOUTH

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question