Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Speechtacyler

Hi blogers

Welocome back to my blog today I am sharing my speech that I have been working on this week. I am not nervous more exited then anything. So today I finshed it and I have a video to show you about what my speech is about. Here is my video down below.  

Did you like it? All of my info is in the video if you want to find out more about my speech. I am learning this because it is a part of learning to speak in front of people. I had to come up with these ideas by think how I could make the world a better place. Do you like in the video how I explained about what I talk about in my speech. I did this mostly on my on. Also here is my into of the speech.

Thank you for whating my video and looking at my speeche intro.  Did you like my speech intro? 
Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel-mey I loved your speech intro it was cool to listen to. That's. a great idea to help people who are sick I would do that to. I love your speech so yeah bye Angel-mey
    from Ruby in Te Mahuri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby
    I love that you put the ifert into puting a comment onto my blog it is so cool becuase I have not had a comment in a while thank you. It is cool that you have listen to my speech and thought it was cool I might do the rest of my speech this afternoon. Great comment but next time could you add some more info in your comment about what did you like about it and add a quiston.
    What did you like about it.
    From Angel-Mey in TM SOUTH

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question