Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

SLJ Fishey Flase Teeth

Hey Bloggers

Toyday my SLJ activity was  to fill in a box that explains charaters from and artical and make a comic strip of what I thought they were saying. I found this really easy to make and it was really fun, The hard thing was making the comic strip.  But here it is

                                               Also I had to watch a video that goes with the comic it had to words so I had to use my imagination to figure out what they would be saying with word sorry  bug I can't put the video on my blog. Also in the comments could you tell me if I need to add anything more to my blog post.

              I hope you guys liked it, I will see in my next post but have you made a comic strip before? Bye Bye

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angel-Mey

    My name is Ben and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey.

    Thanks for uploading your comic strip. I know it can be hard to imagine what somebody else would say. Can you imagine what it would be like to be an old man? Haha, a funny thought maybe.

    I noticed that your comic was cut off slightly around the edges. Did you take a screenshot? Maybe you’ve cropped your image too tightly. Just remember to check before you publish your blog post.

    Keep up the good work!!

    Ngā awhina,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question