Pages

Saturday 19 December 2020

SLJ Summer Haiku Poem

 Hi Bloggers 

Todays SLJ activity was to make our own Haiku poem about a summers day. I have made many Haiku poems before so I found it really easy to compleat this task. If you don't know what a Haiku is it is a poem that has 3 lines the first line has 5 syllables the next line a 7 syllables and the last line has 5 syllables again. They are very easy to write. Here is my Haiku poem.

Noraml

Step it up:  

Step it up Video:

Did you like it? Also I have done the steop it up and the noraml one.I did and I am very pround of makeing it all about a Summer day. What do you like about haiku poems? I know I like how they are short and simple to write. Have you ever writien a haiku poem? Untill next Monday bye bye.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Angel-Mey,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey team. Wow - you have done a fantastic job creating summer haiku poems and stepping it up to share these as videos. Ka pai! I really liked the way you read your poems so clearly. Are the images you used drawn by you? They are awesome!
    One of my favourite things about haiku poems is that they have very few words, so the author must select each word very carefully. You have done this to a very high standard, by choosing descriptive words such as gleaming, breeze and beams.

    For this post I am awarding you bonus points because you have put in a lot of effort. Keep up the awesome work.

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel-Mey , wow what a awesome poem keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angel-Mey I like the Summer poetry because it is a awesome poem.
    Did you find it a challenge to write this?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question