Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

SLJ optical illusions

 Hi Bloggers

Today I had a task were I had to make my own optical a luition. I did mine on paper. Here it is



It is ment to look like the hand is comming out of the paper. You might be wondering how I made it well I had to trace my hand then I had to draw cerved lins in it after that I has to draw straight lines outside of the hand so thst is was an Optical illusion. Did you like it? It was kind of hard to make aswell.See you guys next time bye bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Angel-Mey,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What an incredible optical illusion! I really thought your hand was coming off the paper. Ka pai!

    I like how you’ve used curved and straight lines to keep it simple but effective! I also like how you’ve matched the lines across the page so it mimics movement.

    Was it hard to make an optical illusion? What gave you this idea?


    Great job and keep up the good work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question