Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Leval 4 Ohh No!!

Hello Bloggers

Just last last night the news said that all of New Zealand is going into Lockdown from 12:00 am, Auckland for 7 days and the rest of New Zealand 3 days or more. It was a big shock for the whole country becuase there was no warning about moving to leval 4. I even got shocked when they said we were moving to leval 4.

Ok well this blog post is about my thoughts on Lockdown. I hate lockdown becuase I prefore being at actial school insgtead of online school but at least when we do online school we don't make as much contact to people so it helps covid. My friends also do not like lockdown but again it is the best for us. I don't like being not able to see my friend or going to the shops. These are my thought on lockdown. 

 What do you think of lockdown? Do you like lockdown? Do yuo like school?

Untill  next time bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel
    We are In Lockdown right now but thats ok. This post is great I love how you have put lots of stuff about Lockdown. Maybe next time you could get the correct the spelling becuase there is a few misstakes. Hopefull we can come out of lockdown soon cause I want to go back to school.
    Stay Safe
    Bye Bye
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question