Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

What Week Is It? Maori Language Week!

 Hi Bloggers 

This blog post is about Maori language week and a few things that we do during the week that suports Maori Language week. 

First here is my pepha that I made with this link:


Here is the Video about Maori Language Moment.


Logo Of Maori Language Week

We were lucky because at 12pm on Tuesday's we have our Kapa Haka session so wet set it up with our tutor, Matua Anton, and took part in this amazing movement!

Here is our moment that we shared on the reomaori.co.nz website - 


Here is our class Whakatauki this week

This week was very fun and I hope you liked my post and took part a little bit is Maori Language week.

Did you do the Maori Movement?
Or do you have a Whakatauki in you class each week?

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question