Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Amazing Korfball

Hi Bloggers

On Wednesday we had a chance to play Korfball as a class. If you don't know what that is Korfball is a sport of a mix of Basketball, Netbal and one other sport witch I don't rember what is was. I found it really fun here is a video of the rules that is played in Korfball and some photos of my class playing it.





Did you liked them? I really liked playing Korfball and want to playing it again. Also Korfball is very easy to play and learn.

Also our couch was called Yuri, When we first started he added rule by rule to make it easy and it did.

Do you like the sound of Korfball? Have you played it before? If so did you like it?

Until next BYE

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Angel-Mey! It is me, Nishka! You have made an amazing/wonderful blog post about Korfball! I love the way you have added the video so that people can learn all about Korfball and try it! I have played Korfball to (obviously)! It is a really fun game! I love the way you have added an example of the class playing to game to demonstrate to others!
    Would you like to play Korfball again? Are you going to try a new technique in Korfball? Well, please reply to me! Have a great day! Bye!
    - Nishka

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question